Kent Life Terms & Conditions
1. When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Kent Life and yourself.
2. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of tax.
3. Prices displayed on Kent Life’s website are subject to change without notice.
4. Normal opening hours are published on our website. From time to time our opening dates and times may vary. Activities are subject to change, if an activity is no longer available or part of the attraction is removed or closed no refund will be given.
5. Kent Life is a family attraction, to make sure everyone has a great time any person whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate or does not comply with these terms and conditions will have their ticket withdrawn.
6. All persons entering Kent Life must have a valid entrance ticket/receipt which must be retained during your visit.
7. Tickets purchased online are valid for the date they are purchased for. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Kent Life reserves the right to refuse entry.
8. Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotion or vouchers.
9. Online tickets cannot be used in relation to Kent Life group bookings, education visits, corporate functions or birthday parties.
10. Kent Life reserves the right to transfer tickets to another date and time or offer an alternative date in case of incidents beyond its control.
11. Refund Policy: If you decide that you no longer want your tickets, or if you cannot attend Kent Life on the date for which they were purchased (even if this is due to circumstances beyond your control) a refund or exchange cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us to see if you are entitled to a refund or exchange.
12. Online discounts are only available online and shall not be available for bookings made in person or via phone.
13. Child tickets must be booked alongside accompanying adult tickets. Child tickets cannot be purchased alone. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
14. If Senior Citizen or Disabled Person tickets are purchased online, Kent Life reserves the right to ask for proof of status.
15. Tickets are not transferable and accordingly may not be sold or passed to any third party. If you have booked a specific date or time for your ticket it will only be valid on that date.
16. Planning Solutions Limited is the operating company of Kent Life and Planning Solutions Limited's name will appear on your bank or credit card statement. Planning Solutions Limited's VAT number is: 673 713 717.
17. Tickets are valid for 1 day only. If entry is attempted with a used ticket, then entry will be refused.
18. Your email address will be used for marketing purposes - so that we can email you news items and special exclusive offers. Don’t forget you can always unsubscribe!
19. To amend your booking please call or email
20. Tickets will be sent to the email address you have provided.
We look forward to seeing you soon!